Hurley Palmer Flatt brings a unique perspective to asset management. Unlike many consultants, our understanding has grown from our wider experience in the development and management of the built environment.
With the benefit of our expertise, we support our clients in many ways, but always with the overall aim of ensuring that asset management services are aligned to and support the client’s business plan, drivers and objectives.
Our scope of services includes:
- Asset health checks and strategic reviews
- Hard and soft services specification and procurement
- Service provider compliance monitoring
- Risk management
- Churn management
- Transition and mobilisation support
- Lifecycle cost modelling
- Whole life cost modelling
- Statutory audits
- Performance and service management
- Soft landings management
- Portfolio management support
- Mergers and acquisition support